How does Undelete work?
Undelete replaces the Windows recycle bin with a catch-all Recovery Bin™ that intercepts all deleted files, no matter how they were deleted or who deleted them. Lost file?
No problem! Use the Recovery Bin’s Windows Explorer-like interface to
navigate to the file, or take advantage of Undelete’s powerful search
capabilities. Right-click the file, select Recover, and the file is
Version Protection makes it even easier to restore overwritten versions
of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) files. Just right-click
the file and select View Versions and restore the file you want.
You can even preview the files before recovery to help you find the right version.
- Version Protection allows recovery of overwritten Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint files.
- Open and preview files directly from the Recovery Bin.
- Lightweight Undelete 5 Client allows workstations to recover files directly from Undelete Server recovery bins.
- Enhanced recover-from-disk functionality allows enhanced recovery of files deleted before Undelete was installed.
- SecureDelete™ allows files to be erased with no chance of recovery.
Close the critical gap in your data protection—get Undelete 5 now!
Undelete 5 editions:
Undelete 5 Professional Edition protects locally-stored files and allows files to be recovered from Undelete Server recovery bins.
Undelete 5 Server Edition protects server files, including files deleted by network clients.